Here is what a web Analyst does :
(1) Plan, develop and manage web and mobile campaign and channel tracking.
(2) Communicate with marketing department about analysis from campaigns.
(3) Produce reports for the Management team.
(4) Monitor performance trends with channel managers.
(5) Determine most important KPIs to track
(6) Discuss the customer experience and behavior with the marketing team
And here are some requirements and qualifications
(1) Strong quantitative analytical skills.
(2) X years of experience in web analysis, online commerce, or related fields.
(3) In-depth knowledge of web analytics
(4) Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
(5) Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
(6) Critical thinker and problem-solving skills