We are building an enterprise class software system that will revolutionize the airlines industry in the days to come. This is in partnership with SITA and is B2B. The server side is already being built and includes a lot of maths/stats and concepts in operations research.
We are looking for expert Java developers who can think and develop asynchronous web frameworks that are scalable, extensible, and maintainable. Here’s a laundry list of skills, although we are more interested in people with a research and development mindset
– Excellent knowledge of GWT. (Designer and MVP are a plus) We think this will be needed for RIA, although if you have other ideas and can implement them, we will let you do it.
– Ability to think and develop application interfaces in REST or the like
– Worked on payment gateways, jasper reports, css3, authentication, security, etc.
– Think beyond code to architecture and user experience
– Strong product development experience using open source technologies.
What you will do
– Design, own and deliver whole modules possibly the whole web UI experience.
– Write skeletal code which can be further developed by the team.
Job Perks :
– Nice people to work with having years of product development experience.
– Office space to work in.
– Snacks and coffee with the occassional party thrown in 🙂
– Your choice of hardware and software tools
– A full competitive market salary
– And, if interested, short-term/ long-term travel to silicon valley