Social Media Marketing: optimise, maintain, monitor and lead the platforms and any marketing strategies carried out in them: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, Pinterest, Mixcloud, Soundcloud, Google+, Flickr, etc.
– Content creation and management: content marketing.
– Interaction with users: community engagement.
– Social commerce: leads, calls to action and conversions in social media.
– Monitoring: online media, information sources and social channels.
– Measurements and follow-up: determining the ROI of the work carried out, justifying the quality of the actions taken and, of course, the results thereof.
– Fan building: based on achieving specific ROI objectives.
– Contests and campaigns: creative input, development, starting up and monitoring.
– Qualitative aspects: Sentiment reports, strengths, scope, virality, passion and effects for the brand online.
– SEO: website, blog and social platform (social search) optimization, aimed at improving search results.
– Keyword optimization and improvement in new SEO/SEM opportunities
– Email marketing: development, creative input, running, results and campaigns.
– Database: creation, management and maintenance of the database, making it larger and more streamlined.
– Website: content optimization and stimulation, improvements within the website structure: functionality, usability, navigation by users. Developing and launching a mobile version. Promoting, marketing and communicating all the website’s contents. Measurements, monitoring and follow-up of results.
– Coordination and management of press and communication tasks: contents, interviews, website news, exclusive acts, etc.
– Video-marketing: optimization, search, keywords, sponsored videos, marketing.
– e-Commerce: creation and generation of online sales opportunities.
– Reports: online sales, online positioning, online reputation, online results.
– Community: leading online communities, brand representation in different forums and communities.
– Online branding: searching, identifying and improving all brand-related aspects in social media
Candidate Profile :-
College degree in Marketing, PR, Business or related field
Successful experience growing a social media brand presence, preferably for a tech or recruiting established or startup brand
Extensive working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter (and Paper.li), LinkedIn, Foursquare, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, YouTube!, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, SlideShare and other major social channels is a must; ability to crowdsource and create viral buzz
Blogger Outreach knowledge
Liaise with creative, marketing, content and sales teams
Analytics and reporting background
Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
Excellent professional writing skills, creativity and business acumen