This is for the digital Picasso – do you aspire to create art? We’re looking for individuals who dream of making the web a more beautiful place! This position requires a player with strong artistic sensibility, a deep understanding of usability, web design skills, organizational skills, problem solving capabilities and of course, a whole lot of creativity and innovation.
• Produce design solutions to communicate call-to-actions and messages with high visual impact.
• Conceptualization and Creation of legendary Logos.
• Masterminding and executing design ideas.
• Designing visually stunning and usable designs for web pages.
• Creating graphical user interface elements.
• Creating amazing web images, icons, and digital illustrations.
• Coordinating with various teams and fulfilling multiple requests while meeting tight deadlines.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Undergraduate/Graduate from any stream.
• Preferably Commerce, Engineering, or BSc (IT or Computers) preferred.
Experience and technical skills are important to us, but so is attitude and mindset. We love great design, but we also think of design as a means to an end–making something easier to use, solving a business problem, improving someone’s life, that kind of thing.
• Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel and other Adobe tools.
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS & Web standards.
• In-depth understanding of web usability principles.
• Strong knowledge of color theory.
• Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
• Pro-activeness in presenting or ‘pitching’ new ideas and designs.
• Out of the box thinking.
• Excellent attention to detail. Company profile:
Company is a $300+ million group of businesses that provides mass-market Internet products to millions of Customers worldwide. Direct businesses include Resellerclub, Logicboxes, BigRock and Skenzo. Company businesses rank amongst the fastest growing businesses worldwide in their corresponding industry segments.