Here’s why – go to Google and search for weekend getaways near Mumbai and you would find the Nivalink website somewhere on the top – they compete with the biggies like Makemytrip, Yatra, Tripadvisor on searches for weekends and vacation options around Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad
As can be expected, their site has beautiful sitemaps which are very useful (http://www.nivalink.com/travel/weekend.html) to folks exploring weekend options in a user friendly manner.
Featured below are the responsibilities mentioned in the job description
* Manage site migrations with over 100,000 unique redirects – this shows how complex things can get even with small sites.
* Manage all onsite and offsite SEO initiatives for Nivalink.com
* Provide SEO product guidelines for site platform with all micro-site domains and in future, multiple languages
* Develop global strategies for inter and intra-linking, content creation, and on-page optimization
* Clean up improper redirects, 404″s and stale content.
* Responsible for developing business cases around all SEO initiatives to reflect project benefits, risks and subsequent ROI
* Collaborate with content editors and site architects to release articles
* Document site redirections as user stories within Agile Project Management iterations
* Perform SEO analysis, diagnose issues & recommend strategy for our client portfolio
* Lead team in web analytics and conversion analysis
* Implement local search strategies that should bring increase in revenue
* Use keyword analysis tools for SEO research
* Implement conversion tracking and success metrics for the entire client portfolio
If you find this exciting and see yourself in this profile or similar profiles, do get in touch with us !