Marketing & Social Media Specialist @ Earthy Goods Foundation Society | New Delhi
About Earthy Goods Foundation
We are a young non-profit that works with micro enterprises,non-profit livelihood based organisations and artisans to build their ability to create marketable products, meet market standards and earn a secure livelihood. The purpose of the Earthy Goods Foundation is to ensure that small producers do not get excluded from mainstream markets because of their inability to afford professiona linputs in deployment of appropriate technology, new product development,quality assurance, packaging, certification & branding.
We are now staffing for key roles as we ramp up to create India’s first ever online directory for artisans. This program will improve the Indian artisan’s direct access to markets, help them create contemporary products for urban consumers and markets, thereby earn a fair remunerative income from their craft and skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Marketing/sales/communication professional with 3-5 years of work experience in consumer/craft/lifestyleproducts
- Experience in dealing with retail clients
- Experience in conceptualising and delivering smart online marketing tie-ups and promotions
- Aworking understanding of social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs
Skills and Personality:
- A confident and warm personality
- Enjoys working with people and has a flair for selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively (pricing, timelines, client expectations)
- Ability to work well in small teams and a start-up environment
Visit us at www.earthygoods.co.in.
To Apply you need to have A LinkedIn Profile
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!