eClerx provides an expert outsourcing solution for sales and marketing managers who depend on immediate access to highly accurate decision support information and error-free management of your online operations and campaigns
1. Expert Knowledge of MS Excel
2. Sound working knowledge of SQL; Intermediate knowledge of MS Access, Omniture /Web Trends / Google Analytics
3. Good analytical and problem solving skills
4. Good written and verbal communication
5. Intermediate knowledge of computers and electronics
6. Should be able to perform duties of a Team lead
7. Should be able to co-ordinate independently with clients
Elixir Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd (7-11yrs exp)
Elixir, a leading Recruitment Process Outsourcing offers end-to-end recruitment solutions to meet customer needs throughout the recruitment cycle. The company specializes in RPO, Executive search, Contingent hiring, On-site consulting, Assessments, Organizational consulting, HR outsourcing and contract recruitment. By offering a complete range of services, the product portfolio assists customers to raise productivity through improved strategy, quality, efficiency and cost reduction. A high performance, people solutions company with strong presence across industries and levels, Elixir clientele spans high profile early stage to large Fortune 1000 companies. Supported by strong backend knowledge management centre, Elixir houses one of the largest recruitment teams.
1. Develop statistical models to support marketing efforts, such as customer segmentation, acquisition and retention
2. Develop statistical testing programs to measure and improve on-going performance of marketing campaigns
3. Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
4. Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
5. Partner with IT to implement models and tests
Statistical expertise and knowledge of few of the following techniques – linear regression, logistic regression, survival analysis, neural network, time series analysis, conjoint analysis, clustering techniques, decision trees and linear programming etc.
Founded in 1998 by current CEO Naman Budhdeo, we are Canada’s second most visited online travel agency. Our staff of over 260 employees works tirelessly to offer highly discounted prices for domestic and international airfares as well as hotels, cruises, vacation packages, and car rentals. Customers can book their travel online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or phone our call center where our travel specialists can help create customized itineraries.
Jr. Web Analytics Associate
1. Experience in “Omniture Site Catalyst’ Web Analytical software
2. Strong industry knowledge of Web Analytics methods, metrics and various tools
3. Experience in Implementation and maintenance of Omniture tracking codes
4. Good Communication Skills in English (written and verbal)
5. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
6. Experience in Set up and Maintenance of Databases (in MS SQL, MySQL, etc) is added bonus