• Daily posting, monitoring and engagement across several social media communities
• Handling of social media queries
• Creation of content along with the designer
• Writing blog content
• Management of content approval workflow with supervisor, creative team and client
• Sourcing of photography both internal and 3rd party. Some original photography may be required
• Assist in social media strategy and content planning
• Contribution to the development and optimization of editorial calendar(s)
• Analysis and optimization of content based on client feedback and success of content versus objectives
• Report building and editing (Monthly, Weekly, Customized Reporting)
Experience: – 1- 2 years
Desired Candidate Profile:
In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Knowledge of blogging ecosystem
• Proof reading, ensuring content and grammatical accuracy
• Basic technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Good knowledge of principles of SEO and keyword optimization
• Well informed on the latest trend in social media space and best practices
• Google Alerts, RSS Feed Management for ORM
• Exposure to tools such as Radian6, Meltwater etc would be great but not mandatory.
• Team player
Company Profile GroupM Media India Pvt. Ltd.
GroupM is WPP’s consolidated media investment management operation, serving as the parent company to agencies including Maxus, MEC, MediaCom, Mindshare, Catalyst and Xaxis.
GroupM is the global number one media investment management group (RECMA 2010).
Our primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media communications agencies on behalf of our clients, our stakeholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. The agencies that comprise GroupM are all global operations in their own right with leading market positions.
The focus of GroupM is the intelligent application of physical and intellectual scale to benefit trading, innovation, and new communication services, to bring competitive advantage to our clients and our companies.