Job Description : –
Candidate should have experience of handling a team of 5 to 8 people. Primary responsibilities will include:
• Provide Leadership to the technical team
• Should be hands-on on Coding, Code reviews and guiding team technically.
• Understand requirements and put together a comprehensive project delivery plan
• Breakdown of project objectives into individual tasks
• Regular reporting of project delivery status / progress and plan updating.
• Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues
• Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities.
• Coordinate management and technical decisions.
• Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface problems within the project.
• Provide input on the performance of project team members to their supervisors.
The candidate should have handled similar responsibilities as above previously and ready to work on startup environment.
• Java, J2EE, Web Technologies, Databases. (ROR or LAMP background can be considered for good candidates with strong fundamentals))
• Has drive/intent towards hacking, searching and application/integration of open source tools and technologies
• Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions.