* Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (“marketing R&D”)
* Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at our organization
* Strategize with and educate the management team and others across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
* Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts You bit the bill if you have experience in the following areas:
* Social media tools and techniques
* Marketing (traditional, new media, guerilla and ‘word of mouth’)
* Product marketing
* Press and analyst relations
* Business development
* Project management Key attributes for this position include: * Creativity * Willingness to experiment * Ability to deal with uncertainty * Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams * Doggedness and determination * Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information * Excellent writing skills and a willingness to use them * Excellent verbal communication skills * Persuasiveness * Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines * Sense of humor.
Desired Candidate Profile
A Social Media Specialist is responsible for defining and executing a specific social media strategy. Duties may include cultivating new communities and managing branded online communities on the company’s behalf using Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, You Tube and other social media. The expert will provide relevant content daily while tracking metrics and monitoring relevant conversations. Additionally, the candidate must possess a solid understanding of the social media universe, including YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Forum, wikis and Blogs. Requirements: • You must be an active participant in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. and well-connected with the broader social media world. Someone who can look at social media from the big picture, explain its uses, and what it means for society. • Someone who can outline the evolution of social media – from AOL Instant Messenger to MySpace to Facebook to Pinterest. • Someone who can spot trends and project which ones will be sustainable and which ones will likely lose popularity over time. • Someone who can articulate how businesses and organizations can benefit by using social media strategically. • Someone who has experience creating strategic social media plans using proven methods. • Someone who knows the best ways to track, measure and analyze the effectiveness of their social media programs. • Candidate must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up his sleeves to help implement the programs. Key responsibilities for this position include: * Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all brands of the organization and Implement and manage social media programs
FYI Creative Marketing Pvt Limited as the name suggests is FOR YOUNG INDIAWe are into creating world class & remarkable youth experineces. Being a Start-Up Company we are into experential Design, Content Services, Research, Marketing Services, Events & Expositions. We are based in Mumbai.