Help to define and implement the social media strategy of our client.
• Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities. Duties include writing content, community outreach and promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google + and other similar community sites and seeding content into social applications as needed.
• Promote the Company’s clients in social media spaces by engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaign.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
• Good understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
• Active in the social media arena
• Ability to work independently
1. Any Graduation specialization
2. Basic Education from an English Medium School