RhythmSoup is looking for a developer to to be a part of its programmatic platform. You can look up the initial details on the company website.
As a Product Developer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the RhythmSoup product.
• Developing and programming interactive applications and websites.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
• Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
• A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly.
• Deep understanding familiarity and skill with programming for the web
• Programming experience is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in some of the following: PHP, LAMP, jQuery, Speech Recognition, Artificial intelligence, making apps for social networks like facebook, orkut, AT/modem commands for SMS operations, mobile app, creating API’s, etc. But we love generalists.