Job Opening for Digital Strategist at Trivone Digital Services| Media Job in Mumbai | Learning Catalyst Blog
Job Description : –
- Build social strategies to promote content on social media platforms and engage with the users.
- Work with a team to ideate, build relevant content and implement them on social platforms
- Staying up-to-date with trends in social media platforms and technologies, acquiring new skills along the way
- Manage feature roadmaps and co-ordination with technical/product contacts at Facebook/Twitter etc.
- Provide business objectives driven counsel to clients in social and digital media.
- Integrate social and digital strategic thinking into all client programs and projects.
- Represent Trivone as a thought leader through speaking engagements, blogging, and other visibility activities.
- Analyse reports, give insights and prepare a roadmap for growth
Experience : – 4 years
Desired Candidate Profile : –
- Experience in building conversation and content on a variety of social and digital platforms.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Ability to develop clear business cases around opportunities for engagement in social and digital media.
- Good presenter and communicator.
- Proven abilities in planning and executing ideas online.
- Ability to analyze social trends and measure social marketing efforts / how it contributes to clients marketing ROI.
- Minimum 4 years in the interactive space.
- Agency or client-side experience; Agency/TV Channel experience preferred.
- Good Social Footprint.
- Record of success providing counsel to senior level clients, peers and agency partners.
Company Profile : –
Trivone Digital Services
Trivone is a new age information company committed to leveraging content on the Web to start conversations and build communities. We believe in the power of content to initiate an exchange of views and ideas among target audiences across verticals. This power is rooted in the medium itself because unlike traditional media where you read or listen, in the digital world you engage.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!