Job Description : –
• Identify potential business areas/ revenue opportunities (e.g. viral product videos, radio advertising, NGOs)
• Create business intelligence around possible clients in identified business areas
• Initiate marketing efforts to target clients based on gathered intel
• Establish appropriate collaterals – brochures, show reels – for relevant client audiences
• Arrange and attend client meetings to promote the company and its services
• Work with an independent film-maker in India
• Get exposure to social sector organizations indirectly – helping them disseminate information and raise funds
• Be part of a team of extremely committed and passionate individualsInterested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desired Candidate Profile : –
• You should have good written and verbal communication skills in English
• You should be able to work in an ambiguous environment – we are in start-up mode and many of our processes are still being laid out, some of them possibly by you!
• You should be happy working flexible hours – we are a fun-loving team, but when we work, we mean business and like to get things done if we are on a run. If you like the occasional late night with some beer, red bull or coffee, you will fit right in
• We want people who are enthusiastic, self-motivated, positive and results-focused. Just like us!
• You should LOVE MAC – we are Apple fans and our set up consists of iMacs, Mac book pros, iphones and ipads. We even have a time capsule to make backing up and file sharing fun. You are free to work on our PC (yes – we have one) or bring along your own. We also have a great home theatre and a massive 3D HD plasma for movie lovers (which is by the way, a given considering that you would like to intern with us!)
Company Profile : – CurleyStreet Media
Out of the closets and into the museums, libraries, architectural monuments, concert halls, bookstores, recording studios and film studios of the world. Everything belongs to the inspired and dedicated thief…. Words, colors, light, sounds, stone, wood, bronze belong to the living artist. They belong to anyone who can use them. Loot the Louvre! A bas l’originalité, the sterile and assertive ego that imprisons us as it creates. Vive le vol-pure, shameless, total. We are not responsible. Steal anything in sight