Job Opening for Account Director / Sr. Director at Experience Commerce| Media Job in Mumbai | Learning Catalyst Blog
Job Description : –
• Work with all departments in the development of strategically sound marketing communications plans.
• Oversee all stages of project planning, executions and deployment to ensure highest level of quality is met. Preferably from Portal Background like Yahoo, Rediff Etc.
• Be responsible for ensuring accurate and profitable project estimates followed by accurate and timely Client billing and bill payments.
• Manage and oversee the Account Managers and Account Executives to ensure all marketing needs for the Clients are met.
• Be responsible for the growth of the team through mentoring and development of career growth plans.
• The ability to present challenging opportunities that will develop skills and abilities; to allow for ownership of projects; to motivate and inspire others to accomplish work; to monitor the work of others.
• Motivate and inspire others to generate imaginative, innovative work and solutions
• Oversee workflow and progress of assigned teams.
• Delegate tasks and give direction and suggestions when necessary.
• Act as a sounding board for ideas
• Build trust from others to keep communication channels open.
• Team management Capability – 2 to 3 people
Desired Candidate Profile : –
• Demonstrated interactive/digital/online experience
• FMCG/ Automotive/ Sports Brand digital industry experience
• Excellent leadership and mentoring skills managing Account Managers and Executives
• Strategic understanding of all disciplines of marketing as well as the Client’s business and industry dynamics
• Strong understanding of web technologies required, hands on experience plus Management Degree preferred. 6+ years Agency Experience & 2+ years experience as an Account Director working with large brands
Company Profile : –
with Digital Consumers Brands are vying for attention from the consumer who is trapped in a world of entertaining digital devices, consuming content, services and games.
We can help make the connection. Ask us how.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!