1. The ideal candidate will have experience sending and managing high volume email with an emphasis on customer acquisition.
2. Work with the email marketing team to design, implement and monitor consumer lifecycle campaigns.
3. Analysis and report key metrics on performance, deliverability and revenue to management
4. Work with third party email delivery service to manage and resolve deliverability issues.
5. Provide requirements documentation for new campaigns
6. Prepare & manage email content .
Netcore btw has been started by Rajesh Jain (http://www.netcore.co.in/aboutus/management) – the same Rajesh Jain who sold a slew of portals to Sify in the pre-2000 mad rush for dot come portals for an awesome amount.
So do you need to already be doing Email marketing to qualify for this – although the JD would lead you to believe this, we at the Premium placement division of Learning Catalyst would tend to disagree. If you are into any form of direct marketing on the web, it’s easy to learn email marketing tool skills – what is important is the direct marketing mindset.