Digital marketing is like all marketing company or business efforts that use an electronic device and internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, their websites and many more to connect with the audience and interact with them this is digital marketing. There is tremendous scope for digital marketing jobs in Thane.
Skills Required in Digital marketing
Writing and Editing Skills
SEO and SEM Skills
Email Marketing Skills
Social Media Skills
Paid Social Media Advertising Skills
Basic Design Skills
Growth of Digital Marketing jobs?
The scope of digital marketing is huge In India, It is estimated that there will be around-150,000 jobs in India for digital marketers in 2016. So, there is a lot of demand in the space and that led to a lot of Institutes offering digital marketing courses. Selecting the best Institute is a challenge. Hence, the below think in your mind should be taken into consideration to aid you in making the right selection and start your carrier in the digital marketing field and grow your life and carrier.
Courses in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Jobs in Thane
Company Name-Paxchem Ltd.
About Company-Responsible for digital marketing and promotion of Hygiene and Health Protection products and services including development and execution of online marketing campaigns. This is an entry-level position suited for a fresh graduate or up to 2 years relevant experienced individuals in a professional organization.
Responsibility: 1) Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
2) Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising. Etc check the link full inquiry
Experience & Qualification :
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1) Marketing Graduate or similar qualification.
2) Thorough knowledge of digital and online marketing concepts and best practices.
3) Familiarity with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
4) Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
5) Capable of creative writing / self-correspondence.