Web Master at Aris Global in Bangalore, KA
Job Description :
Responsible for updatingthe company web sites, including products and press releases updates and addingnew functionality.
Track and maintainvisitors log / data.
Person should haveexploring/working experience of buildingand running Social Media campaigns
Work with team members tomake production changes to existing web sites, and to support the deployment ofnew websites as the need arises
Support email marketingcampaigns implementation and distribution Manage website databases
Collaborate with variousstakeholders to develop new copy/content for web site
Help manage and runcampaigns (Direct mailings and website updates etc.)
Suggest ways for brandimprovement and bring best practices to the table on branding and brandbuilding
CRM (SalesForce) web tolead integration facilitation and forms management
Publish Press release/newsetc. on the website
- Develop overallSEO site strategy
- Optimize onsitecontent for maximum visibility/ ranking on major search engines, to increasequalified organic search engine rankings, and increase conversions
- Manage andoptimize PPC/display ad campaigns
- Track and reportSEO metrics and web site analytics
- Analyze SEOmetrics and make recommendations for adjustments
- Analyze webanalytics to develop actionable plans for improvements
- Conduct keywordand competitive research
- Developlink strategy and implementation plan
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Keywordand meta-tag creation/incorporation for webpage.
- WebsiteManagement experience including the use of CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Knowledgeof Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and tools (Google analytics,Google, Bing webmaster tool)
- Preferablyexperience in implementing User Interface using HTML5 & CSS3, Web2.0
- Mobileapplications for websites (experience on mobile apps such as Android, iOS andBBx)
- QRcodes creations/ scanning
- Knowledge of graphicoptimization, rich media, and coding.
Company Description :
Aris Global is the market leading provider of software dedicatedto supporting Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device) organizationsin the management of clinical trials, drug safety and regulatory compliance.Our products and services are used by top pharmaceutical companies andBiotechnology companies throughout the world. Please visit www.arisglobal.com for additionalinformation Aris Global is anEqual Opportunity Employer/ Committed to Diversity.
Aris Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Committed to Diversity
Additional Information :
Industries:Computer Software, Information Technology and Services
To Apply you need to have A LinkedIn Profile