Job Description :
World’s trusted B2B portal, Toboc is looking for Sr.SEO Analyst / Strategist
This role has excellent potential forrapid growth, as the person will be responsible for strategic online customer acquisition plans from our overall Internet marketing comprises of SEO, SEM and SMO efforts to maximize site traffic, conversion, web penetration and ultimately, revenue targets.
- Work in tandem with Digital Marketing team in search engine optimization and marketing activities across all brand websites to support natural search growth goals.
- Develop and Lead strategic thought relative to SEO, SEM & SMO
- Evaluate, Set-up, maintain, and optimize high-volume organic search metrics and reporting, including use of Google Analytics, Omniture and other major standard industry SEO tools – Google insights, Trends, etc.
- Work with cross-functional brand teams and multiple brands to support and implement SEO, SEM & SMO tactics.
- Build social media relationships as it relates to natural search optimization.
- Perform keyword research& Analysis to find out most relevant and useful keywords/key phrases.
- Perform thorough Market Research & Analysis to decide the marketing strategy.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and search practices in order to optimize internal efforts.
- Having ownership and accountability for program strategy, optimization, budget and profitability.
- The latest trends and practices- Continually analyse and leverage all opportunities for growing organic and paid traffic, including an understanding of keyword research and analysis.
- Understand campaign tagging and website code; Guide SEO and technology teams to improve site accessibility by organizing website structure, managing complicated redirects, inner-linking, and search protocols (schema.org, rel, sitemaps, XML)
- Prepare weekly budget alignment and monthly forecasting for all channels, while leading A/B and Multivariate creative testing to optimize landing pages and develop new customer experiences.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- 5-6 years e-commerce, Online Marketing, SEO/SEM/SMO/PPC leadership experience necessary.
- Subject Matter Expert with Solid understanding of search ranking algorithms& their regular updates of major search engines, especially Google.
- Subject Matter Expertwith In-depth knowledge of Web Analysis, Data Analysis, Data Mining and Traffic Analysis through available tools.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and writing skills.
- Analyze, summarize and present analytical reports.
- Expert proficiency of key SEO/SEM/SMO/PPC concepts, interfaces, and tools.
Who You Are
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, outgoing. You really want to take ownership of your tasks and drive business results.
- Open &transparent with good management philosophy.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Highly analytical and skilled at data-driven decisions.
- Good combination of both technical and marketing savvy.
- Have 1-2 years of prior experience on a similar role.
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office productsand demonstrated experience in analysis and presentation creation.
Company Description :
The world hinges on business and we are in the business of making business, simple!!
TOBOC.com is a premier multinational B2B website that brings together suppliers, buyers, Transporters, Brokers and related service providers from across the world, giving them an online platform to do active business and drive mutual growth, while saving their time and money. TOBOC is a vast marketplace where you display your products (as a seller) or search for products (as a buyer), easily connect to thousands of other traders and services who similarly aspire to buy or sell and conduct quick and effective business. An online tool designed to strategically drive your offline business.
TOBOC has carved a niche for itself as a global B2B phenomenon. We are proud to be affiliated with international bodies such as The World Bank, Dun and Bradstreet, London Garments Expo, Thais Expo Pvt Ltd and the Federation of International Trade Associations (FITA). Our global presence ensures that traders from across the world and various specialties will look at what you have to offer- or as a buyer; you have a selection basket that is virtually limitless. Our motto of ‘Trade everything, everywhere’symbolizes the idea of an expansive, synchronized and secure trading place- Isn’t this a valued addition to your current marketing strategy?
Additional Information :
Industries:International Trade and Development
To Apply you need to have A LinkedIn Profile