This position requires a thorough understanding of fashion and luxury branding, internet marketing, and channel marketing. Person will be responsible for developing and implementing a cohesive online and offline marketing strategy.
– Develop and implement our Marketing and Brand Strategies
– Develop and implement strategies to increase web site conversion rates, revenue,profitability and site traffic among other things
– Budgeting and planning resource allocation
– Reporting and providing insights to the leadership team
– Oversee all customer facing communication and brand experience
– Evaluate new technologies or partnerships to enhance brand building and increase sales
– Analyze all offline and online advertising activities (TV, Radio, SEM, SEO, Display, Social Media etc.) and provide proactive insights and recommendations.
– Collaborate with design and creative teams to create a holistic and successful user experience on the web site
– Be familiar with competitive sites as well as new technologies, sites and media that will influence user behavior.
Other Required Skills Must Have
– 5-10 years experience in the Internet space or of brand advertising with any fashion retailer
– Background in customer acquisition strategies either online or offline
– A strong analytic background and or proficiency in web site analytics
– Strong knowledge of online marketing channels and skill to manage creative development processes offline and online (writing, understanding creative briefs etc)
– Demonstrated ability to take charge and lead team independently
– Directly managed vendor – agency relationship
– Detail orientation, a high degree of organization and superior time management skills along with an ability to see and attend to the “big picture”.
– Strong written communication skills, including presentations. Has to be articulate.
– Good to Have Design and/or design review experience on site designs, usability, etc
– Experience with proven web project management and best practices with any e-retailers or eCommerce
– Strong educational background like an MBA or an engineering degree from a top college