Our client is India’s leading online travel company created to empower the Indian traveller with instant booking and comprehensive choices. It offers a range of best-value products and services along with cutting-edge technology and dedicated round-the-clock customer support. Our client is ranked the 2nd best company to work for in the “Great Places To Work” survey 2010 and targetting USD 760 Million revenue in the current year.
They need to fill the following position asap.
Position : Dy Manager – SEO
Education : Engg/ BCA/ MCA/ MBA
Experience : 3 – 6 Years ( Strong knowledge of Organic SEO, Search Engine algorithms & ranking strategies )
Location : Gurgaon
Compensation : Commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
– Execution and management of the search engine optimization strategy of the website
– Implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
– Researching and resolving HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues
– Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales
– Analyzing website strategies and translating qualitative data into recommendations and tactics for revising the strategies
– Report on the overall SEO health of our web properties and rolling up SEO reports in a meaningful way, Researching keywords using tools
– Maintain Blog and Forum which should be regularly updated, Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation Issues on the website
– Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest, Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming for our websites
– Work on decoding Search engine Algorithm through small/controlled/measurable experiments
– Co-ordinate between Tech. / Dev. team, UI – Website Design, Content, Product and QA teams and make sure to have handshake between these departments
– Build key relationships with Marketing Team, Product Team, Technology Team, UI/UX team, and Content team
– Internet savvy with Knowledge on all aspects of website – text, graphics, images ,designs, other common terminologies, technical aspects such as database-driven functionalities, general web functionality, Internet industry trends for all consumer marketing mediums, e-commerce
– Knowledge of SEO software and tools, Web analytics, HTML( Tags, basic level coding, tool Dreamweaver )
– Blogging/Social ( creation and maintenance of blogs, participation in forums, active on social network sites, profile creations etc )
– Design/Development- should understand ui/ux from a user point of view; use simple coding with standards ( flexible and scalable )
– Will be responsible for Getting high site ranking, Increase in SEO visits and SEO shoppers, High internal customer satisfaction,Top ranking of keywords, High overall engagement of the team, Successful Implementation of strategic initiatives
If you fit in, please mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below.
Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO – PKS & Associates
BC – 57, Nirvana Country, Sec – 50, Gurgaon – 122 018, INDIA
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/pradeepksharma
Email : email@example.com