Search Engine Optimization Specialist at Accenture in Mumbai
Hiring parameters :
- Minimum 3+ years of Search engine optimization experience.
- Strong analytical knowledge in the marketing space.
- Project management.
- Client management
- Good technical skills.
Job descriptions :
The successful candidate should have :
- Minimum 3 years of experience of working on MOS products: particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook. Proficiency in excel is a must.
- Perform information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research & link analysis.
- Should be proficient in generation of reports from multiple sources, summarizing key results, and recommending next steps.
- Knowledge of Google analytics, HTML and other web technologies is a must.
- Provide projections for revenue and other metrics for SEO, SEM, CSE, Social channels and come up with creative ways to meet and exceed those goals.
- Stay current with emerging trends and technologies, including possible beta programs.The ability to measure success and demonstrate performance is critical to marketing.
- Intimate knowledge of Social platforms and trends.
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability independently work with the client.
- Build systems and protocols to ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc)
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
- Help set performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Impeccable time management and communication skills
- Candidate should be flexible to do any shifts which can range from ASIA to North America