Manager In SEO Domain at World Biz Express in Bangalore
Job Description :
The individual will report into the head of delivery. This position will work as part of a cross functional team made up of marketing, web and technology teams. This position sets SEO strategies and also works on activities such as keyword analysis, creative development, campaign optimization, landing page optimization, metrics analysis and reporting. Develop and optimize SEO programs to not only increase rankings and relevance, but also drive qualified traffic, and increase customer engagement and acquisition.
- Develops SEO strategies for our client’s websites
- Manages internal and external search teams, define new projects, establish goals, create and manage SEO project teams
- Manages day-to-day aspects of SEO program including conducting keyword research and competitive benchmarking, link building, developing detailed Website recommendations and working with content and creative teams to execute recommendations
- Measures and reports on the business impact (ROI) of search program. Educates key stakeholders on the value of SEO
- Tracks, reports, and analyzes SEO performance on a weekly/monthly/ yearly basis. Derives and applies actionable insights
- Monitors the world of search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) to ensure compliance with guidelines and algorithms
Knowledge / Experience :
- Has significant experience in SEM/PPC and SEO and a strong understanding of web development, blogging, online channels.
- The ideal candidate possesses a background in search campaign management and operations with a proven track record of success.
- Exhibits proficiency using site reporting/analytic tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Is detail and process oriented, passionate about online marketing, sound business judgment.
- Synthesizes Business requirements from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members.
- Documents existing processes and suggestions / presentations for improving those processes.
- Delivers effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders.
- Has excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Has exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
- Exhibits the ability to work in a fast paced environment
MBA graduate from renowned business school with 2-8 years of experience in digital marketing
Engineering graduate from reputed institution with 3-9 years of experience of which a minimum of 2years in SEO/SEM, Google Adwords Certification is preferred.
Team / Leadership Skills :
- Uses sound judgment to identify issues and escalates when appropriate.
- Contributes to improvements in processes (technical or business) used by analysts.
- Drives focused decisions within specific areas and is a key contributor to decisions beyond specific scope of role.
- Ability to identify key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps.
- Learns from mistakes, takes action to apply the learning and provides peer and team wide feedback for those in immediate area of focus.
- Identifies and communicates specific personal growth goals for self.
Company Description :
World Biz Express provides data driven digital solutions to mid and large sized businesses. Our product suite includes web analytics, online marketing (including search engine optimization, PPC and social media marketing) and web & mobile application development. Our focus is to deliver highly effective online solutions through a robust analytically driven tools, framework and methodology. We have experience of working in large companies like American Express, Discover and Lucent and have a robust analytics driven robust toolset to drive results more effectively (Robust Toolset). We have benchmarked ourselves in terms of quality and cost effectiveness. Please visit www.worldbizexpress.com to know more about us.
Please forward your updated profile at : firstname.lastname@example.org