http://learningcatalyst.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/learningcatalyst-png-logo5.png 0 0 http://learningcatalyst.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/learningcatalyst-png-logo5.png 2011-09-27 11:08:072011-12-28 14:45:58Latest Jobs In Social Media - Delhi
1.Economic Times (2-5 yrs experience)
ET.com is an online venture of Times of India.Economictimes.com differentiates itself through its 24/7 business reportage, besides being a career launch-pad. With minute-by-minute pictures, audio and video, news on Indiatimes is truly a 360-degree live show.
Social Media/Community Editor
1.Content management expert with certification course in social media marketing (SME),search engine optimization (SEO) etc.
2.MBA will be a plus.
2. Envigo Marketing Pvt. Ltd (2-4 yrs experience)
Envigo is an online marketing company focused on results. Envigo provides services which enables its clients to grow their business by making optimal use of various online channels.
Envigo was set up in November, 2007 in London, UK. The office in Delhi was opened in early January 2008.
Social Media Manager
1. Help with Client business development to get social media marketing
2. Manage team to deliver social media marketing services like branded
conversations, brand mention tracking reports, blogging, bookmarking.
3. Project management of facebook application development.
4. Contribute towards mobile phone application development
Excellent communication skills and prior exposure to social marketing are
3. Uday Media Pvt. Ltd (1-4 yrs)
Uday Media is a 15 year International Media and Entertainment Company based in the US. We have expanded our operations to India nearly 18 months ago.
Social Media Marketing Expert
The person will actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. should be well-connected with the broader social media world.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
1. Social media tools and techniques
2. Marketing (traditional, new media, guerilla and word of mouth )
4. Virka Infotech Services
Virka Infotech Services is a leading Internet Marketing and digital products development company with interests in consumers of US, UK, and Australian Markets.
Promoted by experienced entrepreneurs from various verticals, Virka Infotech Services is currently marketing its products to global audiences.
Having years of expertise as a solutions providing company we strive to provide excellence in service, quality, and turnaround time through talented and detail-oriented professionals.
Social Media Marketing Manager
1. 2-5 years experience in the specified role (Social Media Marketing)
2. Savvy with Social Media (FaceBook, Twiter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Yelp, Blogs)
3. Experience with setting up FaceBook “Like” pages and maintaining
4. Experience with setting up Twitter accounts and maintaining
5. Experience in writing Tweets
6. Experience with setting up LinkedIn “Company” pages
7. Experience with setting up Yelp pages
8. Experience with creating YouTube channels and uploading videos
9. Knowledge of HTML will be preferred
10. Experienced in Adobe PhotoShop
11. Experienced in MS Office
5. Kellips Consulting(4-6 yrs experience)
Kellips Consulting helps customers globally achieve their business goals. Our customers are spread across US, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Social Media Manager
In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios as per client requirements.