Digital Marketing Manager @ Smursh Media | Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility in this role is to break status quo with digital thought both internally as well as from an external perspective.
• Develop, manage and coordinate the execution of all digital marketing and communications strategies, designed to meet or exceed client objectives
• Identify, select and manage third-party vendors and contractors where external services are required.
• Collaborate with other executives and their teams as it relates to their involvement in the execution of specific digital plans and tactics
• Conduct ongoing qualitative market analysis as it relates to digital competitiveness; identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Document and promote best-practices, new ideas and initiatives, and in-depth research, analysis and reporting across all digital channels.
• Developing marketing and communication strategies to leverage digital tools and solutions to achieve and in fact exceed objectives and expectations of client brands and the Smursh team.
Hands-on digital marketing and advertising experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to deal with people, both clients and teams, this would be a very core part of your job
• It would also be awesome if you show certifications of things that you pursue besides a graduate degree
• Strong Web analytics and reporting experience
• Digital media planning, buying and placement experience
• Ability to translate ideas into actionable plans and tactics
• Proven ability to develop thought-leadership content (white papers, blog post webinars, etc.)
Experience – 2 – 6 Year
Email – email@example.com
Source : Naukri.com