Digital Marketing Manager @ Commonfloor.com | Bangalore
Job Description :
- To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company’s digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- To review the performance of all sites and for campaign reporting to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are managed.
- To develop and execute solid plans to increase page views.
- To be responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- To drive marketing best practice within the organization
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications :
- Proven experience in digital marketing and online PR in an agency or consumer branding environment.
- Hands-on Experience of Min. 3 years on Google Adwords, SEO, Social Ads.
- Strong understanding on the digital landscape and how it can be used to support and develop the brand.
- Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Familiarity with brand marketing sites.
- Software Development Work Experience.
- Engineering in IT/CSE/Electrical/E&C
Company Description :
Commonfloor.com is India’s Largest Apartment Community & Property Portal serving Property Seekers, Owners, & Real Estate Professionals. CF is managed by group of professionals from IITs / XLRI having corporate experience with MNCs like Oracle, SAP, TATA has a mission of becoming one stop destination for user’s all residential apartment needs. Started in 2007 in a small apartment, CF currently empowers more than 35,000 apartment communities across India helping millions of apartment users to have better communication and property management. CF aims to be the most trusted source of genuine property information for property seekers and a marketplace for connecting genuine property owners, seekers and professionals.
Commonfloor (CF) is a venture-funded company with offices in Bangalore, Delhi. CF offers an exciting, challenging and empowering work environment that seeks to develop leaders.
We are small team full of enthusiastic & passionate individuals aligned towards a single goal of making “Real Estate Really Simple” through the use of technology. Be a part of fastest growing company in online real estate market in India.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org