Chief Digital Marketing Officer for Client of Sutra Services in Gurgaon
The Head – Digital Marketing would be expected to:
- To manage the use of digital media to support the company’s product strategy.
- Develop strategies to maximize customer acquisition.
- Be responsible for improving the design,usability, content and conversion points of the company website and for the promotion and growth of the company’s web properties.
- To review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- Oversee strategy, creative direction, timing and execution of online marketing activities including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Display Advertising, email marketing campaigns, affiliate and mobile marketing programs, display advertising and social media, cross-sell promotions and editorial/interactive online content. Ensure all campaigns are delivered ontime and within budget.
- Develop and execute targeted promotions to support campaigns; review performance and ROI and determine implications forfuture campaigns. Manage promotional calendar and communications acrossorganization.
- To analyze and interpret user journey stats inorder to improve the customer experience.
- Create and tightly control a significant monthly and annual budget for online activities.
- Direct and conduct regular competitive analyses to identify best practices and recommend action items.
- Report on digital Key Performance Indicators(KPI’s) and user trends and determine implications for future planning.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Develop and lead a team of digital marketing professionals.
- To work as part of a wider team to drive traffic to the website.
- To work together with other departments and divisions within the organization to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Post graduate with minimum of 10 – 12 years of relevantexperience preferably in online/ ecommerce background.
- Proven business leader with ability to deliverresults that fit overall brand objectives and integrate effectively with allother marketing channels.
- Demonstrated experience in building andpromoting brands in a customer centric environment is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our client is an internet / dotcom company based in Gurgaon.
To Apply you need to have A LinkedIn Profile