JD :- Required Graphic Designer at Mindshift Interactive | Job in Mumbai | Learning Catalyst Blog
Job Description :-
Visualize & create designs that deliver high impact across digital. Work closely with the visual, design & account management team to understand briefs and deliver innovations within design
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Create designs for social networks and websites that ensure high impact
- Creative thinking to constantly drive new concepts
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches, create & modify fonts according to brand guidelines
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Work with visual, design, photography, content writing, illustration teams
Candidate Profile :-
- Photoshop, Corel Draw are a must
- Illustrator, Flash are added advantages
Company Profile :-
MindShift Interactive is an Insightful Digital Outreach powerhouse that provides business with a data-centric approach towards achieving an impactful, innovative and, most of all, sustained Social Media presence.
We combine Social Media Marketing and Research to provide a better experience for your consumer and your business across the Digital realm.