- Minimum 14+ years directly related information design and strategy experience.
- Experienced in setting up the UX effort which involves hiring and shaping the existing team and establishing user-centered design processes within an engineering organization.
- Degree work in human factors, HCI, information design, industrial design, or related area strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in a managerial role.
- Excellent people, leadership, creative, and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in site design and usability principles, issues, and techniques.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in providing solution designs for multiple platforms Mobile and Web Solutions.
- Ability to analyze customer needs and define strategies for meeting them.
- Professional customer-relation skills and commitment to customer service.
Regular travel to other office locations as well as prospective and existing client sites.
Skills: Usability/ UX
Mobile & Web Solutions
Experience: 12 to 18 years