• Hands on experience in Ruby on Rails web development.
• Knowledge of the MVC framework and Object Oriented Programming.
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, primarily MySQL
• Fluent in HTML and CSS (haml/sass)
• Understanding of TDD and BDD using RSpec and Cucumber
• Knowledge of online project management and code management tools (Pivotal Tracker,Github, Lighthouse, Hoptoad)
• Experience with system administration a huge plus
• Understanding of Agile methodology
Open Source Contribution in ruby/rails is a bonus.
Desired Skills & Experience
Position: Ruby On Rails Professionals
Experience – 2-5 yrs
Job Location – New Delhi
We build custom Web applications which work well on PCs as well as handheld devices. Also develop native applications for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
We Work On:
1) iOS (iPhone & iPad) Applications
2) Android Phone & Tablet Applications
3) Windows Phone Applications
4) Ruby on Rails Web Applications
Our Services Include:
– An end-to-end implementaion of a project taking complete ownership.
– Phenomenal Communication with all Stakeholders to ensure clear visibility and understanding.
– A quality development process with best possible tools and techniques in the industry.
– An highly experienced team to ensure bug free code.
– A competitive pricing for all kind of development.
We have a wealth of experience and have our strong customer base in US, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Our clientage includes world’s top – restaurant chain, multinational mass media company, online restaurant reservation company and pioneer in digital experiences.
We have also helped entrepreneurs in completely building their million dollar startup idea, sometimes entirely from scratch. Ideeli, OfferSlot, Konga, Lovetastic and many others prove our capabilities.
You can mail your queries and ask for the client portfolio at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about us visit us at: www.vinsol.com
Functions: Information Technology
Industries: Information Technology and Services
Compensation: As per industry standards
Job ID: 4068940