In today’s increasingly Web-centric world, a well-managed and optimized SEM or PPC campaign can be the most cost-effective form of advertising. Indeed, search marketing is the fastest-growing segment of the advertising industry. PPC is a method of online advertising used by different search engines, networks and content sites, such as blogs, in which businesses can display ads that appear alongside the results of Internet searches.
Creative Softech Technologies | PPC Sr. Executive | Gurgaon
- Manage all PPC campaigns across major Search Engines ( Google Adwords, Yahoo Overture & and others)
- Achieve a targeted ROI for all Ads spend on a daily basis
- Ensure optimal campaign performance
- Develop new and eliminate under-performing PPC ad copy/keywords
- Analyze clicks and conversion data, ad expenses and ROI
- In-depth keyword and audience research
- Get effective landing pages implemented and advice on possible improvements
- Creating multiple adverts and do split testing of campaigns across multiple advert groups
- Optimization and bid management
- Social Media Managing/Optimization.
- On-page , Off-page Optimization.
- Preparation of management reports like AD COPY, FUNNNEL, GOOGLE ADWORDS/EDIT etc according to the requirement of project.
- Checking Various Search Engines and Keeping a Track of Latest Happenings in Various Industries
- Determining the Present Market Share of any Particular Industry in India
- Competitive analysis on Just Dial, Reach Local, City search, Super Pages, Poynt etc. & market research on various topics like used cars, Mobile Phone Industry, Social Networking Sites Analysis, daily deals sites, Google Monthly Releases, Local Search Engines Analysis
- Understanding and uploading the Keywords and search phrases for the On- Line Search
- Creating Attributes and uploading for the various vertical like travel, health, electronics etc
- Taxonomy (B2B & B2C)
- Off Page-Optimization
- Forum Posting, Blog Posting, Social Book Marking
- Article Submission, Directories Submission
- Blog Creation and Blog Promotion
- Press Release Submission
Required PPC Manager at New Management Development Consultancy in Bengaluru/Bangalore
In-depth knowledge of Search Engine Marketing and display campaigns
Extensive knowledge of Tier-1 PPC Search Engine platforms.
Google Adwords Qualified Professional & Yahoo Sponsored Search Ambassador designations would be a `major’ plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Advertising, PR, MR, Event Management
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Keyskills: Online marketing, SEO, Pay per click
Education: Any Graduate
At least a Graduate with 2+ years hands on experience in managing high volume Pay per click accounts. Have 3 years direct experience in SEM campaign management. Should have experience in Keywords research and analysis. PPC campaign optimization.
Executive Name: Sumit Adhikari / Subhadip Das
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 9230028058 / 9830203229
Reference Id: ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER _PPC
Source : Naukri.com
PPC Managers @ Pulse Solutions | Mumbai – Goregaon
Google Adword Professionals- Team Leader
This is regarding a Job Opportunity for Google Adwords professionals with vCustomer for one of our prestegious client (Search Engine).
vCustomer Corporation is a leading U.S. based global provider of Customer Care, Call Center, Relay, Directory Assistance and Technology Support Services to Fortune 1000 companies. Headquartered in Kirkland, WA, USA, the company operates facilities in U.S. and India.
Following are the Role & Responsibilities:
* Handling Team of PPC Executives.
* Create and manage AdWords accounts for new advertisers who are acquired by the sales team.
* Provide customer service to a portfolio of Google’s advertisers through phone and email, to provide customer satisfaction and escalate issues as appropriate
* Offer solutions to advertiser inquiries to meet customer wait times
* Optimize advertisers’ accounts ads and keyword lists to maximize ROI when appropriate
* Identify opportunities to enhance client relationships and grow advertiser performance and investment, including cross selling, to meet revenue targets
* Should be ready to work in a dynamic environment and have the orientation to create new process.
* Proactively give suggestions to improve the processes and grow the portfolio revenue.
Job Location: Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, Delhi.
* BA/BS degree
* Solid knowledge of Google advertising solutions (AdWords)
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong analytical skills
* Previous experience of min. one year in the online advertising industry.
* Client-focused, keen interest in customer interaction & ownership of advertiser’s business goals
* GAP certification is a plus
* Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Home pickup & Drop will be provided.
You are requested to forward your Resume to monika.rana@
Deputy Manager – SEO @ Gurgaon, India
Our client is India’s leading online travel company created to empower the Indian traveller with instant booking and comprehensive choices. It offers a range of best-value products and services along with cutting-edge technology and dedicated round-the-clock customer support. Our client is ranked the 2nd best company to work for in the “Great Places To Work” survey 2010 and targetting USD 760 Million revenue in the current year.
They need to fill the following position asap.
Position : Dy Manager – SEO
Education : Engg/ BCA/ MCA/ MBA
Experience : 3 – 6 Years ( Strong knowledge of Organic SEO, Search Engine algorithms & ranking strategies )
Location : Gurgaon
Compensation : Commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
– Execution and management of the search engine optimization strategy of the website
– Implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
– Researching and resolving HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues
– Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales
– Analyzing website strategies and translating qualitative data into recommendations and tactics for revising the strategies
– Report on the overall SEO health of our web properties and rolling up SEO reports in a meaningful way, Researching keywords using tools
– Maintain Blog and Forum which should be regularly updated, Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation Issues on the website
– Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest, Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming for our websites
– Work on decoding Search engine Algorithm through small/controlled/measurable experiments
– Co-ordinate between Tech. / Dev. team, UI – Website Design, Content, Product and QA teams and make sure to have handshake between these departments
– Build key relationships with Marketing Team, Product Team, Technology Team, UI/UX team, and Content team
– Internet savvy with Knowledge on all aspects of website – text, graphics, images ,designs, other common terminologies, technical aspects such as database-driven functionalities, general web functionality, Internet industry trends for all consumer marketing mediums, e-commerce
– Knowledge of SEO software and tools, Web analytics, HTML( Tags, basic level coding, tool Dreamweaver )
– Blogging/Social ( creation and maintenance of blogs, participation in forums, active on social network sites, profile creations etc )
– Design/Development- should understand ui/ux from a user point of view; use simple coding with standards ( flexible and scalable )
– Will be responsible for Getting high site ranking, Increase in SEO visits and SEO shoppers, High internal customer satisfaction,Top ranking of keywords, High overall engagement of the team, Successful Implementation of strategic initiatives
If you fit in, please mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below.
Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO – PKS & Associates
BC – 57, Nirvana Country, Sec – 50, Gurgaon – 122 018, INDIA
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/pradeepksharma
Email : email@example.com