чем очистить патину с монеты The role
For Product Manager at Ashoka, you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Your job will also include ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
http://nurkhairulloh.com/content/vash-kompyuternev-setichto-delat.html ваш компьютернев сетичто делать Responsibilities
- Manage entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Develop Product Requirements Documents for each product line
- Conduct market research, surveys, and customer/prospect visits to understand and specify business requirements to target market segments.
- Analyze competitive offering to identify diffentiators, and set pricing
- Complete Win/Loss analysis to glean insight from previous sales experience
- Document & report on product profitability and operational product metrics
- Define user personas/use cases to gain understanding from each perspective
- Create Business cases for new product developments to achieve sponsorships
- Work with development, sales, and customer services to convert market requirements into products that meet standards of current prospective clients
- Help Marketing Division to create collateral that accurately reflects the features & benefits of the product line
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategy with all corporate departments.
http://itc-kros.ru/files/znacheniya-tsvetov-signalnih-raket.html значения цветов сигнальных ракет Required skills
– 3+ years of internet product management experience, preferably consumer and user experience focused.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Engineers are preferred.
– A/B testing experience required
– Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time. Successfully able to meet deadlines
– Self-motivated worker with entrepreneurial passion. Proven creative problem solving and innovative mindset
– A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities
– Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor preferred
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
– Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback
– Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
– Is driven to get things done; loves to Ship; exhibits tenacity and drive in solving complex problems; finds resources and makes them available when needed
– Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
– Flexible and open to change and new information; is first to understand when team behaviors and work methods need to adapt to new information.
– Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
– Ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
– Identify and analyzes problem; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information; prioritize independently
-Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
-Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
– Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
водоснабжение на даче из скважины своими руками About Akosha
We are India’s fastest growing consumer platform and work towards resolving consumer complaints using technology and innovation. We are a 120+ people strong company and work with 350+ brands across India. We also recently announced a $5.2 million funding by Sequoia Capital and registered a growth of 1200% last year.