BDM Digital Marketing – RBC Worldwide – Mumbai
- Are you digitally savvy with strong e-marketing skills-SEO/SEM, Google AdWords, email, social media marketing?
- Are you comfortable working in a start-up environment that is dynamic and fast paced?
- Are you self-motivated and directed with ability to work independently with minimal direction?
- Do you have a background selling, marketing and related business services?
- Do you have established contacts in marketing?
- Are you highly competitive, confident in your ability to sell?
- Are you assertive, and dependable?
- Are you good at new business development by PROSPECTING and growing revenue in multiple accounts?
- Are you insatiably curious, and have a passion for exceptional customer service?
- Can you plan, prepare and deliver RFP responses and presentations to clients at all levels?
- Can you deliver sales and co-sales presentations in person to prospective clients?
You will be responsible for PROSPECTING,cultivating and managing new sales activities that result in reaching and exceeding sales targets for digital marketing identifying potential accounts, developing an account entry strategy, developing relationships and understanding the customer’s critical business strategies, then working with a team of domain experts to create and execute a solution to achieve the customer’s business objectives.
There is no upper limit to compensation and is based on your performance. We offer a base salary plus commission and a bonus tied to fiscal year revenue profitability.Other benefits include vehicle allowance, company laptop, mobile device reimbursement and an expense account for client entertainment.
RBC Worldwide has tied up with a group of digital strategists with international digital marketing expertise. With proven experience and track record in:
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Media Planning involving Display, Search, Mobile, Social etc
- Digital media buying
- Digital Media plans’ execution and reporting on various platforms
- Digital creative assets development -Online banners, mobile applications, Social Media applications
Posted: December 22, 2011
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Sales, Business Development, Advertising
Industries: Internet, Media Production, Information Technology and Services
Compensation: There is no upper limit to compensation
Job ID: 2319942
To apply to this JOB you need to have a LinkedIn Profile.
Source : LinkedIn