3bn ads served under the InMobi app development fund.

In June 2000, InMobi had launched a mobile app development fund.

After six months, it announced the results of  this venture. The results are startling, given that this basically targeted a lot of amateurish mobile app developers.

Results include:

  • Over 3bn ads were served within mobile apps during the program
  • An average $1 eCPM via in-app mobile advertising
  • 40 per cent of ads served in the US market, the remaining 60 per cent in Europe and Asia
  • 25 per cent contribution to InMobi smartphone performance in December 2010
  • Helped drive an increase of 1.8bn iOS and Android smartphone app impressions monthly on the InMobi network

Must say – Good times for the mobile app development folks



0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *