Today 80% of our business comes from repeat orders as our clients keep coming back for more. We are a consistently profit making, debt free company. Our team is made up of experienced, stable, committed and smart human resource professionals who have had a proven track record. If you have a challenge for us, be assured it will be delivered.
Job Description for GM – Marketing Specialist:
Qualifications for job
1. Advanced level Diploma or Masters Degree in Management Information Systems, Web Development or related discipline.4 to 5 core experience in web development, maintenance and enhancement, OEM providers, software application developers, hardware and networking solution vendors handling support agency. Excellent command of user experience methods, design principles, problem-framing skills. Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain your design decisions and experience
2. Having functional knowledge and have worked on HTML/ CSS/ JS/ PHP/ HTML5/ JQuery/ MySQL
6. Experience in XML and web services
3. Strong online portfolio including self-started projects
4. Experience in ecommerce, Digital agencies preferred.
1. Coordinate and manage internal and external IT/back-end teams, system integrators and solution providers to create & develop the web product. Maintain the websites / automated platforms. Phased roll-out of new web products, training and overall product management. Conceive, manage and lead present and future project design end-to-end for assigned property.
2.System optimisation by creating design deliverables, process flows, mock-ups, Audit, governance pertaining to Web Products / Marketing systems (including CMS, Analytics, Tracking platforms), product training, monitoring site performance and optimisation
3. Identifying and rolling out Products across emerging platforms such as Mobile, Tabs etc.
For further information you can subscribe or apply: Addrecsolutions