About Allegis Group:
Allegis Group is the largest privately held staffing company in the United States. Our team includes more than 13,000 internal employees at over 400 locations worldwide. We have over 130,000 contract employees and consultants providing services on a daily basis for more than 8,000 clients around the globe. We continue to grow, bringing our expertise to new industries in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, India, the Middle East, and the Pacific Rim.
Job Description for SEO Specialist :
• Review/audit new and existing sites for needed SEO improvement strategies and tactics.
• Implement/manage SEO improvements on websites (both content writing and technical).
• Assist with implementation and management of the Google Search Appliance (GSA).
Work with design and development teams to ensure that sites are built with SEO principles at top of mind.
• Draft SEO guidelines and best practices for company
Help develop an SEO training curriculum (both content writing and technical).
• Drive flawless project execution and reporting, facilitate daily project communications
Demonstrate mastery of agile project methodology, document application components for support and training materials for Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
• Assist Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology.
For further information you can subscribe or apply: Allegis Group