http://www.aa23.org/css/privatizatsiya-kvartir-v-rb.html приватизация квартир в рб Summary-
VML QAIS, one of the world’s leading digital marketing agencies, delivers creative solutions at the intersection of marketing and technology.
http://archibonglaw.com/sharre/kak-nastroit-resiver-dre-5000-na-trikolor.html как настроить ресивер dre 5000 на триколор Job Description-
Digital Project Manager-
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of campaign and ongoing retainers for VML Qais’ clients. He/she is accountable for the Project’s scope, schedule and budgets.
The Digital Project Manager is expected to be well-versed in the different types of Digital Projects (E.g. Social Media Campaigns, Application Builds, Mobile Builds, Outdoor Activations, etc) and is capable of coordinating different creative and operation roles in the agency to fulfill the campaign/product vision.
сколько стоит ниссан патрол новый Description of Position
- To be overall responsible and to manage the complete project lifecycle efficiently within scope, manage risks, timelines, quality and communication.
- To be overall responsible for all project related documentation: Project Timelines, Scope of Work, Status Reports, Risk Assessment plans, Change Requests, Resources Requests, Functional Specifications, UAT Test Scripts.
- Manage and deliver projects to the satisfaction of clients and the team – ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on budget and on strategy.
- Be on the look-out for new opportunities that will be referred to the Business Managers.
- Identify risks and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Manage project related requests with the client.
- Manage external vendors or partners.
- Identify where and when additional project team members will be required, assign tasks and facilitate the incorporation of scalable resources. This includes working with technical partners or system integrators.
- Responsible for Qais’ reputation and credibility in the client organization.
где отметить детский день рождения в иркутске Requirements-
– Candidate should possess at least a degree
– At least 2 years in the field of Project Management in a digital agency or comparable organization
– Strong understanding of project life cycles and methodologies
– Strong understanding of a variety of digital solutions and processes
– Strong understanding of quality processes and standards
– Excellent communication skills including ability to influence and communicate to all levels of stakeholders and senior management (internal teams and client organization)
– Proven experience in working with vendors
– Independent with strong leadership skills
– Able to manage multiple projects concurrently
– Preferably certified in Project Management (PMP/Prince2/CITPM)