As a developer on the Mobile team you will use your skills to develop apps that run on phones and tablets. You will not only be responsible for properly ensuring that the apps render correctly, manage memory allocation, and properly handle battery life; but be stretched to bring new ideas and innovation thoughts for mobile apps to be developed which will drive business value into SecuEra. You will be asked to develop apps for business units which include, but not limited to identity security, healthcare, NFC, PKI. This position will be part of larger development team which includes; team members with innovative thought leadership, an environment which is dynamic and fun to work in.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficient in Java
- Proficient in Android 3.0 and 4.0 or latest app development
- Experience in iOS 5.0 or latest development
- Experience in Bluetooth, Near field communication, Android App development for devices.
- Strong experience in the design and development of mobile applications Android, iOS
- Strong experience in Eclipse IDE Android
- Strong experience in UI Design / Development
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- Solid experience in JSON, XML, SOAP.
- 3 or more years industry experience.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise in documenting test cases and use cases.
- Experience managing Health Information Architecture based programs J2EE highly preferred.
- Healthcare experience is a plus
(UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required)
SecuEra – driving and advancing solutions for identity management, secure physical and logical access, and complete authentication measures to the highest and most sophisticated levels possible in both today’s and the future’s challenging environment to protect the individual and the organization against identity theft, fraud, breach of privacy, unauthorized access to critical information, and abuse of privileges.
SecuEra provides complete identity management solutions for physical and logical access to the health care professional, corporate enterprise and educational institutions by providing a complete integrated bundle of technology and tools including enrollment verification, adjudication issuance and life cycle management. SecuEra smart Identity solutions have been developed to fight fraud, waste and abuse in health care market while increasing administrative efficiency, privacy, and security over the entire patient care experience.