1.Pulsesolutions.com- Is looking for SEO professional with 1yr exp
Pulse Solutions is a professional web design & ecommerce development companybuilding internet enabled software since 1997. Organizations across the world trust us to build successful, interactive and user friendly ecommerce software and web applications.
• Expert with wide experience in SEO & SEO Tools
• Link building
• Engine Submission
• Building back links for SEO rankings
• Knowledge of promotions in Google/Yahoo/MSN.com
• Understanding of Search Engine spider behavior
• Candidate will be responsible for planning and implementing various off page optimization strategies through Search Engine Submissions, Directory Submissions, Link Exchange.
2.Ethinso.com(Digital Marketing Firm)- Is looking for SEO executive
• Previous experience of any area of online marketing an advantage although not essential
• Graduate preferred although not essential if applicant comes with previous online marketing experience or other relevant experience or skills
• Genuine interest in the online market
• Strong attention to detail essential
• Some SEO experience and knowledge of search engine algorithms would be beneficial but not crucial
• Understanding of CSS, HTML and W3C standards
• Appreciation of web analytics and techniques
• Good time management skills & the ability to multi task while keeping in mind different deadlines
• Clear verbal and written communication skills., including a high level of English grammar
• Experience of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• You will be joining a hard working, social team and you will be required to fit in well on both a professional and social level.
To apply, please email your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
3. Virtualsnipers.com(Digital Marketing Services)- Is looking for SEO executive
If you have 1 years + experinece in SEO and can manage medium size projects on your own just send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Knowledge of on-page and off-page optimisation is a must.Do note we are looking for committed people who wish to make a career in Internet Marketing. You will be part of one of the most exciting teams in the business.
4.Sib infotech (internet marketing services)-Is looking for seo manager ,1-3yrs exp
SEO Company India handling many SEO project both nationally and internationally with around 79 employees across the organisatio
• Do on page and off page optimization
• interaction with clients
• achieve good SEO results
• Implement new SEO techniques
• Link building, PPC management, blog posting, blog commenting etc.
• Must be proficient in spoken and written English
• Should have leadership quality
• Must have updated knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Internet marketing industry.
Social Media Executive Jobs
1.WAT consult(social media consulting)-0-2yrs exp
India’s leading specialist Social Media Agency, bringing together a combination of creative thinking & a result oriented approach for every client & campaign.
Clients: P & G, Radio Mirchi, Warner Bros, Neo Sports, Monster.com, CNN, WNS
• content writing skill
• good command over English (mandatory)
• knowledge of socialmedia platforms
• enthusiastic, presentation skills, fun & enthusiastic to learn and grow within the organization
• Execution & Management of Online presence of brands on social networks (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
• Strategy & Content Writing for Brands
• Ensuring streamlined execution, reporting & reputation management
2.Ethinso.com(Digital Marketing Firm)
• Active user of social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and forums / discussion groups
• Active in the blogosphere and with an understanding of blogger etiquette (preferably you will write your own blog)
• Good understanding of the digital environment and the opportunities for using social media and online PR to support marketing objectives
• Experience of running social media or online PR campaigns for brand-owners is desirable
• Able to write clearly and present effectively about social media
• Proficient in use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• International experience would be an advantage
• Awareness of SEO principles (or willingness to learn more about this discipline)
• Confident, friendly, outgoing and a Quick learner
• Excellent team worker with a willingness to go the extra mile
To apply, please email your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
3.Fetise retail pvt ltd(fashion for men)- Is looking for social media executive
Search Engine Marketing Jobs
1.Interactive avenues(Digital Marketing Firm)
Interactive Avenues is a Digital Marketing Solutions company that unleashes the power of digital media to achieve the business objectives of its clients.Specialising in Strategy, Media (planning and buying), Campaign Management, Search (SEM and SEO), Web Design & Creative, and Interactive Marketing related technologies, at Interactive Avenues we provide our clients with end to end digital solutions
• Graduate/Post Graduate B.com/ MBA/Mass media-communications etc.
• 1-2 years experience in managing search engine marketing campaigns along with strategies, optimization & working with web analytics tools preferred.
• Knowledge of online lead generation space and experience with CPL, CPA, and PPC advertising.
• Strong Analytical, attention to detail and problem solving skills: Ability to deal with large volumes of data and multiple projects with varying deadlines.
• Excel and PowerPoint experience are required.
• leave us your resume here, firstname.lastname@example.org
We drive awareness, engagement and conversions for our clients. Our interactive services include – search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate and social media marketing. Our award winning design & analytics teams ensure that our clients have a captivating, memorable experience when their customers interact and engage with their brand
• 2-4 years of experience as a SEM/ PPC Manager or Search Specialist
• Bcom/Mcom a plus. If you’re not a Bcom/ Mcom but you are a numbers person, we’re interested in you!
• Good in communication skills
• Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
• Proficiency in Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Strong understanding of HTML, XHTML, Google Analytics or any other Web Analytics Software is a plus
• Google Adword Professional certification is a plus
3.Hinduja global solutions interactive
HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate – Hinduja Group, provides outsourcing solutions that include Back Office Processing, Contact Center services and customized IT solutions to its global clientele comprising several Fortune 500 Companies. We have been ranked among the Top 3 ‘Best Performing Call Centers Worldwide’ by the Global Services Magazine in 2008. We were among the Global Best 10 for Sales Service in the ‘2010 Global Outsourcing 100’ list by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals.
• Minimum 3 years experience in SEO/SMO/SEM domain
• Devising SEO/SMO/SMM plan for new customers
• Should have strong expertise in various online SMM techniques
• Should have worked in a SEM/SMO company managing a team
• Should have managed medium to large size SEM campaigns
• Google Adwords certified candidates preferred
• Prepare & submit accurate reports to clients
• Keep updated on changing SEO algorithms
4.Mint rposervices Pvt. Ltd.-HR solutions
Mint RPO is a Recruitment Process Outsourcing firm headquartered in Mumbai, India with offices in Bangalore and Delhi (India), New York (US) and London (UK).
• Create and implement a comprehensive Social Media strategy for our clients to increase their visibility and engagement with their customers on the online space.
• Regularly manage these Social Media programs.
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage Social Media activities.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to the programs.
• Strategize with and educate clients on incorporating relevant Social Media techniques into their corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
• Measure the impact of Social Media on the overall marketing efforts.